Tuesday, July 2, 2013

2 July 2013, Earthquake.


Hey readers! I'm sorry for being very inactive lately! I've been playing an online game A LOT lately and i felt bad for not studying. :| 
Anyways, here is a short update.
I received a call from my cousin that there was an earthquake in Penang around 4pm , 2nd of July 2013.
So i came online to check if it was real. and IT IS! 
Fellow penangites, STAY SAFE! 
I checked for other places which are affected and i found out that Sumatra was hit by a 6.2 magnitude earthquake. 
However, no deaths or injuries is reported. Phewww! Thank god! 
I hope there wont be any tsunami :| 
First it was haze, and now earthquake. What is happening to our mother earth?! 
OKAYYYY. This is the only update i get so far.
I'll update my post if i get any info about the earthquake. 
TAKE CARE EVERYONE. :(  
Stay safeee! 

Love, 
ElizaTeh.